The Oglesby Public Library District will be CLOSED effective 5 p.m. Friday March 13 until April 1, 2020, out of an abundance of caution; no known exposure or cases have been reported.
A rising number of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases have now been reported within the Chicagoland area. Nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our community. We have decided to CLOSE our buildings out of an abundance of caution; no known exposure or cases have been reported. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Current due dates will be extended to cover our closure. Items placed in our outside drop box will be checked in daily. We encourage patrons to use our digital library where you can download eBooks and eAudiobooks from the comfort of your home.
Feeling sick? Call your doctor directly. And everyone should…
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow, or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.